About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

while you where away..


things you may need to catch up on ...
the goldfish died (we where on our second set)
ryan started his buisness
luci turned 3
ryan turned 33
Ive been in hospital twice with Eibhe
Ive been made an aunt for the first time by my new nephew Jack
Ive develope psoriasis on my ankles which is making me feel like a fucking leper
I feel like Ive lost weight although I havent actually weighed myself to tell exactly how much (but I need to loose a hell of a lot more)
I think I have covered most of it.. Any information integral to future post with references to the missing time slots will be explained to my full capabilities - as they say the hardest thing to do is fuck all..

No comments: