About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Thursday, September 7, 2006

When in Rome..


This is blogger beta now, seems likely theres a big switch over on the horizon and slowly but surely one by one everyone will be on the Beta version ahh well when in Rome. To be honest Im just test driving this post, typical of me really Im the type never to look at an instruction book and more of a 'give it here' sort.. So far nothing looks drastically different , but you never know I could click a button here and a small farm in Drumshambo will blow up such is my luck with the techy landmines of some programmes - we shall see as they say.. We'll save the thought provoking debate and life changing views for the next post - now lets get this bugger up and see what its good for.

No comments: