About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Every Cloud....



I so love this time of year, theres a chill in the air, autumn has reached for her golden crown and the evenings are drawing in quicker. One of the most spectacular things that happen here in my neck of the woods is the skies, theres something significantly different about the skies here and I found myself pining for them whilst living in the uk. It is so hard to discribe what they are like until you see them and nothing prepares you for it.

It is Ryan and I's five year anniversery today. lets take a look at what happened of significance on this day in the pages of history
Three Blind Mice" published by London teenage songwriter Thomas Ravenscroft
Charles Macintosh, of Scotland, sells the first raincoat.
Filming starts on The Wizard of Oz
The Day of Six Billion: The proclaimed 6 billionth living human in the world is born.
A London woman is publicly flogged for the crime of "involving herself in politics" (oooh sounds like 'sexual politics' - cool it feminists!! - just aving a larf)

No comments: