About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sweet Feline

Crap day at work yesterday was obliterated with the delights of american almonds chocolate and peanut butter sent to me in form of M&MS via the post by the wonderful and generous General Catz it was a welcome endorphin boost! Check out her blog , there is always something witty, interesting and thought provoking there. And Catz this one's for you good luck with Work thang!

4 comments:

Pickled Olives said...

General Catz is too kind. M&M's are my favorite sweet treat! I haven't heard the Smiths in good long while. Thanks for sharing!

General Catz said...

What a lovely post to wake up to! I'm glad you got them alright. I know the parcel was squishy. And thanks for the good wishes video. Did you know i saw the Smiths 100 years ago?

Judith said...

Olives
She is ; I wasnt even expecting them, which is the nicest of suprises!
Catz
Thanks again! Course you do know this means war now *said in bugs bunny voice* ;OD Yknow I like the ferris buellers version just as much as the mozza marr one

General Catz said...

Yer funny. i'm working on coming over for a few days. i'll let you know. might stay at the clarence.