About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Skypilots Beware!

My word 10 years on, Ive moved to a different country, nearly got married and had 2 children. Still at least I have a new hobby when Im in monster mode.
You've Changed 40% in 10 Years

Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.
While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends.
Your Monster Profile

Undead Midget

You Feast On: Power Bars

You Lurk Around In: Swamps

You Especially Like to Torment: Priests

9 comments:

General Catz said...

I've changed 80% in 10 years. And my monster things is:

Shadow Lunatic
You Feast On: Olives
You Lurk Around In: The Hearts of Men
You Especially Like to Torment: Hipsters

Sounda about right!

Pickled Olives said...

so, you are a monster midget who needs fashion updates!! Here's Mine:

Grim Enigma
I Feast On: Power Bars
I Lurk Around In: The Ocean
I Especially Like to Torment: Priests

AND:

I've Changed 48% in 10 Years

I've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, I'm still the same person.
My clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed me.

Judith said...

Catz
a heart breaking monster? you must be a bit of a femme fatale ?

Olives
Cool a partner to torment the skypilots with!! I could hide around one corner and chase 'em and then out of nowhere you could jump and have em slipping in their own shite! Smashing! And in the words of the walrus of love I love you just the way you are *cue broody sax music*

Pickled Olives said...

That sounds awesome! I'm envisioning it now.(huge smile and tons of giggles to go with it!)

Glamourpuss said...

I like the idea of tormenting priests - can I watch?

Puss

Judith said...

Puss
You can be our 'lure/bait' yknow how immoral an imp like you could make them !

Crankster said...

You find the strangest tests. I've changed 56% in ten years, and my monster is

Brutal Nightmare
I Feast On: Starbucks
I Lurk Around In: Las Vegas
I Especially Like to Torment: Your Evil Twin

Judith said...

Only las vegas but my evil twin resides in transylvania?

slaghammer said...

That's strange, my monster name is Slaghammer.