About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Friday, December 29, 2006

Quite Nite

Im feeling in a strange mood - mostly because of the last couple of weeks have been a bit of a rollarcoaster for me. I found an old disc that was done a few years back by an old friend of mine with the muse track unintended which I loved but never seen the video so I You tubed it, it would be scary if watching it on drugs, the second one is from my past collection and its proof you dont need a huge budget for a powerful video the third is of Katie Melua and its for Dan O Bannon fans - its quite here My girls are asleep and my chap is gone to collect my stepkids over in the UK I guess you can measure the vulnerabilty here by the music Im Posting/ listening to.. ooops I hear rumblings on the baby monitor.. Enjoy the powerful lyrics if you want to listen..

No comments: