About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Award pour moi??

I have just been given this
by the so cool its criminal Pool. Im very, nay extreamly pleased at this!

How cool am I??? (it should be noted that she gave me her address earlier this week so I could send her the cash for which I bought at a high price)
Apparently I have to nominate 5 other women for the award but the buck stops at General Catz - she rocks because shes got uber cool musical tastes, speaks her mind and writes about some pretty cool stuff!

5 comments:

slaghammer said...

You do have that rocking thing going on. Congratulations.

General Catz said...

Jeez. Thanks. Wow.

You write of such a myriad of things that i sometimes feel lacking as i basically seem to just grouse. I like that your mind is so vast.

Thanks again, sweetie.

none said...

I agree! Rock on!

Anonymous said...

You rock so much, you make up your own rules!

Glamourpuss said...

You're in good company...

Purrrrr....

Puss