About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Friday, March 3, 2006

All Flowers in time

In an attempt to shy away from all things present and prehaps being a touch nostalgic looked up some of the more obscure bands of the early 90s that I love so much, more or less from the 4AD era such as dead can dance this mortal coil and the beautiful cocteau twins with their liquid air I noticed there is a new (?) recording of All Flowers in Time with Liz Frazer and Jeff Buckley (the late) click the link for a taster http://www.cocteautwins.com/html/news.html its a wonderful tune and recommend it if you are or are not a fan of either. I get really heady with thoughts of my past especially the time leading up to and in time period of my living in the uk. I really wish I had the attitude and headful of sense I have now rather than then - its a pineful sense that I carry and in a small way I know I wouldnt be the person today if I wasnt the person then, but definately if I had a time machine I would go back to then and play the game more assertively.

No comments: