About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Caretaking Goldfish


I havent posted for a few days, mainly because nothing much happened in the last couple of days . I wasn’t in the humour either because I was having a domestic- its all sorted out He was in a bad mood over his cannon I told him I wished he was obsessive about getting me an engagement ring as much as he was getting a camera. I didn’t mean to say it - it was one of those think aloud out sentences that you cant take back but you don’t give a shite that you’ve said it anyway. My shock statement seemed to put a stop to his gallop as would any bloke ..
I must clean out the goldfish tank Ive been out of sync doing it because of my hand being kinda opened with the stitches and I didn’t want any fish crapiola getting in there and with my run of luck lately Id grow fucking giles and have an even shorter attention span than I already have…..where was I??? Oh right yeah the goldfish - Murdoc and Noodle, they are swimming around in a London fog at the moment and on Friday I took out the stitches myself at work - some of the guys at work watched when I did it and there was a certain measure of respect earned from this deed. Big burly builders like them should be scaffolding in floral dresses. One of the more timid ones called me sick for doing it myself. So now the fish are in for a slime clearout on a daily basis (with two fish it’s a lot of crapiola)
The forgetting room it slowly slowly taking shape but it’s a massive undertaking with so much stuff to clear out and not having a point B for the point A to move it around. Everything is covered in sawdust. My Mum went off to new york yesterday for her annual shopping spree apparently its snowing there at the moment. Something that would upset me deeply if it was me going around NY I have terrible coordination in the snow and when I was in Canada the people put me to shame there - I remember shuffling around outside the street where my ex-fiancee lived and a guy jogged by- that’s sheer mastery for you.
Read Ds Blog the other day - he seems to have embraced the fact that he could be teetering between this world and the next - I read on the bbc news yesterday some scientist / doctors did a study and if couples row for more than 30 mins the stress factor delays a wound from healing up to 24 hours. No wonder I was in such a jocker with my section when eibhe was born with colic the stress factor went through the roof and was 3 months before it closed up…

No comments: