About Me

My photo
! Cant impart too much information as I would have to kill you with my bare hands

Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I have not been able to any writing as of late or doing anything other than cleaning or decorating/DIY, Yes its that time of year again , a much needed clear out had been on the cards for a long time and after along days work Ive been rewarding myself with episodes of the very beautiful and sparkling 'Pushing Daisies' and enjoying a glass of ice chilled straight ameretti (Im a bit drunk at the moment so forgive me if I spelled that wrong ) So Im off now to shower and sober up before I get a bit too tipsy enjoy all of the below and I shall hopefully be back with something interesting to say.

3 comments:

Say It said...

I find drunk blogging fun. I'm not good at it, but it is fun.

Can't wait to hear all about your DIY and decorating.

Glamourpuss said...

If you ever fancy bringing the spring cleaning fairies to my gaffe, you'd be assured all the amaretti you can drink.

Puss

Deech said...

I am doing that now. But my reasons are different. I am moving the rest of my new family in to my house so....

Flyinfox_SATX